Thursday 8 July 2010

Jennie's Survival Tips

Although I once saw an episode of Ray Mear's Extreme Survival, people still insist on giving me survival tips. I have an all-weather fire steel and a mutlitool, so I can survive anything. Anyway, here are more tips...
  1. Flapjack, crisps & coca-cola for instant refreshment and high salt and calorie intake
  2. Alcohol handwash for germ free hands
  3. Wet wipes for a quick clean up
  4. Torch to see at night
  5. Blanket, those night-times might get chilly
  6. Pillow and eyemask for restful sleep
  7. Painkillers for aches and pains 
  8. Floppy hat to look good (and sunglasses and suncream)
  9. Mind out for the trucks, you get hit by one of them it's going to sting
  10. Finally when your legs go to jelly, think of me... 
Thanks Jennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment